Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9, 2008: A decision

Late yesterday afternoon, I finally made a decision about when I want the surgery. The week of September 7. It's after my birthday, it's after Labor Day, not too hot, not too cold yet. I'll call the surgery scheduler the last MOnday in July and hopefully by that Wednesday she'll have a date and time for me. If that week isn't possible, I make it for the week after or however it needs to be done.
Meanwhile, I've been enjoying playing Wii now that we've inherited Andy's (son's). I played a lot of tennis and bowling yesterday (actually played a 180 point game a couple of times yesterday) and tried golf which I was terrible at. It's nice to sort of do some exercise without really doing some exercise. I think I sweated enough to fill a bucket while I was playing, though.
A heat wave is continuing here from this weekend. I'm working some on Tuesday and Wednesday and it'll be good to be in air conditioning, assuming it works where I'll be working.
And I'll enjoy this week as I have no doctor's appointments finally!

No comments: