Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25, 2008: The appointment

I went to my appointment yesterday afternoon with the PA at the orthopedic office. Turns out Dr. Schweitzer wanted to see me too. Both confirmed I had a reaction to both disks and I was told to call an allergist for more testing. So I did, when I got home, only to find out that it is actually a dermatologist I need to see. So I have an appointment on July 7 for the test at a dermatologist in Ridgefield. I go back for the follow up on July 9. Thankfully, it's not going to be a 1 week ordeal again. Because of the July 4 holiday weekend and the fact that the dermatology office is closed on Fridays for the summer, I have to wait until then for the testing. The dermatologist office will send the results onto the ortho. office and from that, they'll hopefully find a knee I can actually have without being allergic to it!

No comments: