Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1, 2008: My Appointment and The Big Move


I had my rheumatologist appointment Friday afternoon (05/30). We've positively deternined the SUpartz shots didn't help at all. She doesn't know why my knees are continuing to ache as they have been. I was offered a cortisone shot but decided to wait until I see Dr. Gray on Tuesday as he'll probably offer one (I hope). He will be ordering an MRI if the pain hasn't eased from my last appointment, which it hasn't. The report has to be sent to Arthritis Associates too.


Andy came back from Boston yesterday, employed as of Monday, and with an apartment in East Boston with his friend Dan. We spent yesterday afternoon getting his new glasses at Costco as well as some food things there, getting some stuff at Target. I could barely walk from Costco's building to the parked car. We ended up going out for dinner at the diner as my knees ached and I was too tired by the end of those errands to cook. His friends came this morning, packed up a pick up truck and are on their way to Boston, where they can move into the apartment at 4PM. The picture above is of the move.
So Tuesday 10AM is my orthopedic appointment and I'll be back after that.


No comments: