Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday August 13, 2009: Back from vacation




4 days away from Connecticut was lovely. This is the first vacation in 2 years where part of it hasn't been spent by either my husband or me recuperating from some kind of surgery. My bruise is looking much better but my ankle and foot have gotten swollen as the bruise has move down my leg. This evening, after I spent 2.5 hours with my leg elevated while watching TV, I discovered that, as predicted by both doctors who say it, it has started to reach my toes. The picture with this post was taken before the bruise got there. My ankles (both) are kind of sore too from all the walking on sand that we did. Thank goodness I brought my Crocs because my sneakers weren't comfortable due to the swelling in the right foot.




No comments: