Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday August 7, 2009: Platelet count results


Yesterday I forgot to post that I got the results of Monday's platelet count at my regular doctor's office. It was 95,000, low for normal people, fine for me. Not horribly low but within my usual range. My potassium level was also normal. The calf really hurt last night and this morning, feeling like the muscle was stuck in a contracture (or whatever the noun actually is). But this morning, I took a hot bath which loosened things enough to be able to go to Costco and Stop and Shop and get things in preparation for our trip on Monday. And when I was home, I spent that night, for the most part, with my leg propped up, elevated. The picture posted is from yesterday. Today it looks slightly better but I didn't take a picture of it today. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: