Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Aug. 24, 2009: BP

I went back to my PCP today for a follow up on my BP. She liked the document I made. Readings were half good, half bad (lower number was over 80 half the time----it should be less than 80) so she said we should try drugs. So I got a prescription for lisonopril, 10 MG. I may have misspelled that. But at least it is one of the 90 pills for $9.99 from Stop and Shop. Henry takes it as well, but in a larger dose. She may reduce the dose for me to 5 if necessary. I guess I have to say good bye to Sudafed! Oh well. I also got a refill for the antibotics I have to take prior to any dentist appointments for the rest of my life!
Tomorrow I go to the rheumy office in the morning and the dentist in the afternoon. Sure sounds like a swell day..... not!

No comments: