Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday January 9, 2010: My Pain Will Go On!

A quick update. Left knee has been deteriorating. Buckling, pain when turning/twisting. Not a happy camper. New partially replaced knee has also been hurting but may be because of compensating for its sister knee. It’s not happy going to work with me. I am a bit concerned because the PKR'd knee is hurting where the replacement isn't at time (but also where the replacement is) so who knows. I'm just glad to be seeing the ortho. in a couple of weeks.

However, that hasn’t stopped us from putting a deposit on a new car today which we’ll pick up next Saturday probably. It’s a Subaru Forester:


http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/forester/25xp/index.html


Wondering if anyone is reading this. If you are, please leave a comment just so I know I'm not talking to myself.

1 comment:

Numero Nove said...

What, you don't talk to yourself? I even answer myself with amazing suggestions.