Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Jan. 14, 2010: Thank you, Duck!

Thank you, Duck, for leaving a comment. I am glad I'm not just talking to myself although I have been known to:)
Knees are continuing to ache as are feet again, which I think I related to walking funny because the knees ache. Who knows??
Big happenings going on since I last posted. We will be picking up the Subaru Forester on Saturday morning. The Jeep has been cleaned out, 10 years worth of emission test result papers thrown out, about 6 years of expired car insurance ID cards from AMICA, some pens, a 2006 phone book, a CD of unknown origin, all gone to the trash. Unfortunately, no money was found.
On another front, I am unexpectedly going to a small family reunion in The Azores in March! A little concerned for my knees but they'll live. Now if I could just not think about the plane part of the trip!

No comments: