Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Dec. 29, 2009: Now my left knee

I worked yesterday, walking a lot, moving around a lot as everything was a mess there and only got worse. Not a good day for my left knee, which already has had issues (as well as shots). It gave out a couple of times and hurt a lot when I moved it, including when I was helping a customer return some lacy, practically see-through leggings. I had to stop and regroup after it happened and she kept right on talking about needing the leggings in an XL. This woman was older than I am. ANyway, once I got home and had dinner, I iced it with my old friend, Mr. Bag of Pies. I'm glad I'm not working again this week. I've yet to get my schedule for next week so I may have some more time off.I realized last night that the cortisone shot I had in that knee at the end of September or beginning of October has run out and my knee is worse than it had been prior to it. I can really feel the grinding, rubbing the bones against each other in there now. Shoot! Good thing I'll be seeing the replacement ortho. in January.

No comments: