Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday April 7, 2009

I didn't realize it had been 2 weeks since I last made an entry! Things are progressing. I noticed my scar is finally looking less red in the red spots. I worked Sunday and my hamstring behaved very well, although my feet were killing me in the evening.
I am continuing to be busy on Facebook. There are now 19 people in the Oxford Knee group. However, no one says anything (or hasn't in at least a couple of weeks)!
I sold a Le Creuset pan on eBay. What a pain but done. Someday I will get the right amount to charge for shipping. I also have shipped off the Depression Glass, again underestimating shipping costs, but I sucked it up and paid what I needed to pay.
Really pretty boring now as far as the new knee goes. Other knee has been not so wonderful but tolerable still.
I guess that's it for now!

No comments: