Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday April 14, 2009

I realized last night that my new knee is actually now beginning to feel normal again, with the few moments of discomfort mostly when I'm trying to get comfortable or trying to sleep and either I turn wrong or I'm putting too much pressure on the Oxford implant area. My right leg no longer feels like it's longer or heavier than my other leg. I had some tightness on the lateral side and that's slowly fading. The hamstrings are rarely tightening up now. Yea! Only took nearly 7 months (although everyone told me it would be a year before I felt completely normal again) after my partial knee replacement, and my ankle is still feeling like it needs to crack frequently. But on the whole, it really feels so much better! Now I just wish my left knee would stop reminding me all's not well there!

No comments: