Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Feb. 16, 2009

Hooray! I looked at where the giant and ugly bruise I got from my cortisone shot almost 3 weeks ago and it's finally almost gone. However, the site of it is discolored and will probably stay that way for a while. If my newish camera weren't having a battery issue for the thousandth time, I would take a picture. I think I can still see discoloration on my thigh from a bruise I got during my PKR which will be 5 months old tomorrow. I can hardly believe it's been that long already! I can't say how much better my knee feels where the arthritis was but I wish the lingering muscle /tendon issues, which are aches and unexpected tightening up of them, would go away once and for all. Today I'm working for the first time in 2 weeks and I hope everything will behave. I have to go in slightly early because I discovered I didn't get a pay check on Friday for that last day I worked, back on Feb. 2.
Now I wish it would get warm. I am getting sick of winter. The few days of warmer temps. last week makes me more impatient for Spring. But I should know every year around this time , it feels like Spring will never get here! I'm ready to retire the heavy clothes (including jackets)!

No comments: