Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th of February, 2009

Firstly, happy 25th birthday to Mr. Jonathan!
I was shocked to find this little blog listed in my new Google news alert for partial knee replacement yesterday. I am minimally famous.
Last night I took a Flexeril before bed to see if that would loosen up the hamstring and it may have a little. It's actually only a small portion down by my knee. It's nice to walk without thinking that there is something in my knee making it work better but it's annoying that it's wreaked havoc on my hamstring. And whatever that muscle/tendon or whatever it is that does from the front of the foot up the shin rears its head too occasioanlly, especially when I have to sort of shuffle while walking on ice or snow or both. With spring coming sooner rather than later, hopefully that will finally go away!

No comments: