Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday Oct. 28, 2009: First Supartz shot

Back from my knee shot that really wasn't too bad except for the first seconds of it. I think it wasn't so bad because the knee isn't quite in as bad condition as the other knee was when I last had them. I did discuss with her about the hip and she said that although the cartilage is half gone, it could be gone in the area which gets affected by doing things, and she thought it was a good idea to be seeing someone about it. And she said that the ortho I'm seeing (my knee replacement one) tomorrow morning is the hip guy (although she said the other doctor is good too, lol, covering herself) and this would be for hip resurfacing. I told her I'd tell her next week what was discussed. So now I'm on my bed with a bag of peas on my knee, but it really doesn't feel too bad. But I am supposed to take it easy so I will.

No comments: