Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009: Supartz

Three more days until my Supartz shots. I've been having more thoughts that they probably won't help but I might as well as try. With a bad rain storm yesterday (and working all day, 4 hours the day before, and 4 hours the day before that), my joints weren't happy, especially my hips. Not sleeping particulatly well.
In the meantime, I am planning a Pampered Chef party at my house (and online). Hoping to get some orders!
And I worked all day yesterday and wasn't scheduled to work again until Thursday (after reminding HR I wasn't available Wednesday). However, yesterday, while I was working, the manager of a department called to asked if I could work on Monday or Tuesday after I said I couldn't come in on Wednesday. So I agreed to 5 hours Tuesday.
Jack the cat is still surviving. The prednisone ordered by the vet almost 2 weeks ago after he wasn't eating and seemed lethargic has seemed to up his appetite. But he is still obviously not well and we're really not sure how long he will last. We're keeping up his quality of life and if that goes south, we'll take him to the vet:(

No comments: