Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 9,2008: Back from the dermatologist

Got back a little while ago from the dermatologist's office where he checked the results of the allergy test. I had a slight reaction to the fragrance test but not to anything else except the paper tape that was holding the test on me (which wasn't officially part of the allergy testing, lol). I have to check tomorrow morning to see if the disk part of the test on my arms has erupted and if it does, I have to go back tomorrow, but he's not expecting that. So I'm officially not allergic (although I still have problems with cheap jewelry) to titanium or to nickel which is good as far the upcoming surgery goes.
It feels good not to have any kind of testing on me for now. And I'll be able to start my allergy medicine again tomorrow or the day after,

No comments: