Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13, 2008: Respite

Got temporary confused a few minutes ago. Somehow my computer thought it was June 13, not July 13! Now I fixed it so hopefully I won't get confused again. I survived working Friday and Saturday, although Saturday's 5.5 hours left me really achy. I'm not scheduled to work this coming week but I did get brave and used the self-serve scheduling feature on the store web site and scheduled myself for a couple of days the following week, 5 hours each day. On Tuesday, I'll be going to Yale-New Haven Hospital, actually one of the other buildings, when Henry has his 1-year MRI scan, followed by a visit to Ikea, about 5 minutes from the Yale medical neighborhood of New Haven. And if I haven't heard anything by Wednesday from the ortho. office regarding my allergy test results and various other odds and ends, I'm going to call the scheduling lady and see if she can start working on scheduling my surgery for September.

No comments: