Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 16, 2008: The day

Got through yesterday's trek to New Haven which included a stop at the MRI center at Yale-New Haven, breakfast at Ikea, and browsing through Ikea, getting a few small odds and ends and a rug for upstairs. I managed to get lousy dental floss stuck in between my teeth a little while ago and got most out but it feels like something is still there.
Around 9:15 AM, I'll be calling the scheduling lady at CFO. I'll be making sure she/they got the allergy test results and asking her to schedule the surgery. I'm a bit nervous but it's a step moving forward and maybe by the end of the week, I'll have a date for the surgery. Like a year ago when my knee was hurting at night, I had a dream last night with one of the orthos in it! Very weird.
I'll get back here when I know anything from my call.

No comments: