Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6, 2008: Belated Happy 4th and tomorrow

Belated Happy 4th of July. I worked 1-6 that day. I'm finding for sure that my latest cortisone shot, administered almost 5 weeks ago, has just about run out of steam. I could tell that after work yesterday plus my knee is beginning to keep me up again and is feeling hot at times again. The cortisone shot gave me a false feel of improvement in the knee's condition but now that it's running out, I can tell I definitely still need to do the replacement!

Tomorrow is the allergy test at the dermatologist's office in Ridgefield. Hoping it won't be too itchy. I'll have to go back on Wednesday for the results and then the dermatology office is supposed to be sending the results to CT Family Orthopedics so Dr. Schweitzer can find a knee for me. Then I figure I'll hear from the surgery scheduler shortly thereafter to get a date for the surgery.

No comments: