Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday, Nov. 26, 2009: Turkey Day and last Supartz

Tuesday I had my last Supartz shot. I had a problem with the bandaid coming loose which had to be fixed before I left the office. All's well that ends well. I go back Dec. 22 for a 4 week follow up.
Wednesday morning was grocery shopping for Thanksgiving. I had a fender bender in the Trader JOe's parking lot:( Car will be getting an estimate tomorrow after I work 4:45AM -11AM!!!!
Thursday (today) we cooked and ate a lot. RIght knee hurt this evening so I iced it which helped a bit. It is kind of stiff-that's the problem. I rode the exercise bike in hopes it would loosen it up but it did only minimally. So I iced it.
Off to watch some TV, play a bit and go to bed early since I have to be up before 4AM!

No comments: