Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Nov. 12, 2009: 3rd shot on Tuesday

I had my 3rd Supartz shot on Tuesday. Nothing very exciting. It was the PA who did it. She thought I'd be still on a Wednesday schedule this week which is why she told me she wouldn't be there to do the shot. My next shot will be Tuesday and I see the hematologist on Wednesday. When I requested those 2 days off, I had no idea they would be the days for a very big sale at work and I missing it. Oh well!
Yesterday at work, there was a customer who had to stop several times because of knee pain and she said she had knee replacement. She and I chatted briefly. Then another customer asked me about mine and was I happy with it (among the questions she asked).

Right replaced knee has been a little stiff the last couple of days. I really must get myself back in the saddle again, I mean the exercise bike. Hip has also been achy. I think it's the cloudy weather, with some expected rain in the forecast for later this week. I also have figured out that my shoulders do not like being cold, which they are in this room where I am. So I am sitting here with a blanket over my shoulders.

No comments: