Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday July 14, 2009: Hip PT starts

Happy Bastille Day! I had my PT evaluation today, and it turns out it was with my previous PT guy, but that was only for today. Lots of muscle tightness, which the PT will loosen up and I will be doing some strengthening exercises too. I was also given a set of exercises to do 3 times a day (in addition to the 1X [at least] a day exercises I do for my new knee. Appointments have been made for Thursday and then Monday of next week. The cortisone shot at the hospital has now been scheduled for that Wednesday (no Mobic for at least 5 days prior!!!!) and will make more PT appointments once I find out from the doctor who does the shot how long I have to wait before starting PT again. When in the parking lot, I called Henry to say I was on my way home and he told me CFO called to say I needed a follow up appointment with Dr. Rogell so I went back into the building and made that appointment for August sometime (before our vacation). PT guy also said my new knee is looking good and acting well!

No comments: