Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday May 13, 2009: MRI day

The right ankle MRI this morning at 9:30. It was done in the extremity machine (Orthone) in the morning. My leg was killing me by the end of it---actually not my leg, my ankle and my foot was ready to fall asleep as well. I wasn’t home more than 10 minutes when I got the reminder call for Friday morning’s follow up appointment. So now I'm just waiting for Friday. I wore the Sof Sole orthotics today without a problem but by the end of the day, my feet were sick of my sneakers, so after my shower, I switched over to Crocs, which Dr. Gray said were fine. I have to wear shoes with soles that aren't flexible (or a lot flexible) so they're okay to wear.

This is where I had the MRI done and the picture on the bottom of the page is the machine that was used:

http://www.nerad.com/mri.htm

No comments: