Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday March 5, 2009

Still waiting for my medical records to arrive. No mail at all yesterday probably because Jonathan parked the black Jeep too near the mail box for the mail truck to pull up close enough. So I am hoping today will be the day.
I am pretty sure I'm not working next week at all. Going to check again later. I am. however, working Friday and Saturday of the following week, having found them on the self-serve stuff of the Macy's site again.
Despite the bash of my knee into the dishwasher door the other day, I didn't get a bruise. Maybe some slight discoloration but definitely not a bruise. I think my platelet count will be lower next week than it's been judging by the number of little bruises I've managed to get. But I could be wrong. A week from today I have an appointment with the hematologist and I guess I'll find out. New knee is still doing well for the most part. Only at night do I get some pain for some reason along the side of the Oxford implant, but nothing terrible. Yea!

No comments: