Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday March 8, 2009

With the weather finally nice this weekend, especially yesterday when temps were in the upper 60s, I took a walk around the circle 6 times each day. And what I've discovered is that my new right knee feels perfect while I walk. That alone makes having the partial knee replacement worth it. But what tightens up is my hamstring and my ankle hurts, like it doesn't have much stability. It happened with both walks. My ankle feels like it could crack almost constantly. Not sure what to do, but nothing will work for now.

I listed my Depression glass on Facebook last night and someone tried to scam this morning by offering $3200 in an email asking for my address, cell phone # etcetera, for the $300 price I put on the goods. I've reported it to the FB Marketplace people and hopefully something will happen.

No comments: