Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Sept. 24, 2009: The other knee

My non-replaced knee has been acting up. I am getting the same pouffy spot on that knee that I used to get on my replaced knee. The medial bottom corner is aching off and on and the whole knee doesn't feel so great lately. So today, after Henry told me that if I want to get anything done to the knee, to get it done before the end of the year while we have reached our out-of-pocket max. It obviously is not at the point of needing any kind of replacement but is in need of some kind of medical intervention. I am thinking either a cortisone or maybe even a round of Supartz. I would hope that the latter might work this time because the knee isn't as bad as it could be. So I made an appointment for a week from today with the rheumy PA to discuss what to do. I'll be leaving work early (with permission) and might be able to run home first to change clothes before heading over there. We shall see.

No comments: