Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tues. Sept. 16, 2008: Tomorrow's the day!

Hard to believe it's almost here. I get nervous when I'm not busy computering, cleaning or doing something else constructive!
The nurse from Danbury Hospital called around 1PM. Big discussion with the nurse who said part of their usual instructions is for the patient to take Celebrex prior to the procedure (at home). However, after much discission, we decided I wouldn't do that but would bring my Celebrex with me. About a minute after the call, the phone rang again and it was the nurse again who said she spoke to the anesthesiologist who said I should NOT take the Celebrex and they'd give me something else.
So that's all for now. No deep last thoughts on the subject because I can't think of any. Plus the large cannoli in the refrigerator is calling my name!

No comments: