Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23, 2008, A rotten night

My knee cracked a few times while I was watching TV last night. And my eyes were blood shot and scratchy all day, uncomfortably!LAst night it took me a while to fall asleep because of my eyes. I had taken 1 TYlenol PM and a couple of regular TYlenol. Once I finally fell asleep, I woke up around 4 and my knee was killing me. It hurt that the PJ leg was bunched up by it. Didn't help I had a hot flash then, lol. Ended up finally getting more Tylenol and I finally fell asleep again. This AM, I put my knee brace on and took an extra Celebrex (as allowed) with breakfast. I see the rheumy PA a week from today and the ortho 4 days after that. Hoping the ortho will then order the MRI so he can see what's going on in there and make some recommendations.

And if anyone else besides me is reading this, please leave a comment!

No comments: